July 7, 2016

Nail of the Day: China Glaze in Evening Seduction

Yes, I know. It's summer, and that typically means bright and fun colors. In my defense, I purchased this polish last week at Sally Beauty, and I just had to test it out. I don't know where my love for dark vampy polishes came from, but this queen of darkness will not apologize. Apparently, June = Dark Polish! 

This polish is what vampy dreams are made of. China Glaze's Evening Seduction is a deep cream plum shade that borders on almost being black. The application was an absolute dream, and I technically only needed one coat to make this completely opaque. I could not believe how smooth this glided on. Oh! I'm in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!