June 14, 2016

Nail Of The Day: Defy & Inspire Nail Polish in Pinky Swear

I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical of Target when they came out with their own line of nail polishes. I was curious about the quality, but held off until recently to buy one. I picked up the Defy & Inspire nail polish in Pinky Swear about a two weeks ago. The shade is a gorgeous opaque creme baby pink. I've been leaning towards softer shades like this season. They are so girly and feminine.
The quality of this line is fairly impressive. I've been wearing it for 2 weeks straight, and I haven't experience as much chipping as I normally do with drugstore polishes, and formulation wore very well. I've only really needed to touch it up once around the tips. Call me impressed. It was also almost completely opaque in one coat, and dried to a shiny finish. I would definitely purchase more shades from the line in the future.


2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute, feminine colour, love it
    I didn't know this brand before, might give it a try too!

    http://technicolor-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!