July 6, 2015

First Impressions: Sephora Collection Pomegranate Eye Mask

It feels so good to be back reviewing products. Today, I'm talking about something that is still a bit new to me, fiber masks. I discovered my first fiber mask about a year or two ago, and have grown to love them ever since. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find too many affordable sheet masks that I like in the US. I know that these are huge in Asia, and I can only hope that more brands in the US develop their own. 

I was in Sephora recently when I saw that they had launched their own line of fiber face and eye masks. I decided to pick up an eye mask and a face mask to test out. There was a surprisingly large selection to choose from, but I settled on the Pomegranate eye mask that is supposed to have anti-fatigue and energizing properties. I have had a hectic past couple of months, and I am trying to get my skin to not look as tired as I feel. I hoped that this eye mask would do the trick!


The pack comes with one set of fiber eye masks that are pre-soaked in solution. These were absolutely saturated, and remained saturated the entire time I used it. 


I decided to use these after a pretty difficult workout as a treat for myself. They need to be applied to freshly washed skin, so after a quick cleanse I popped them on. I found the masks to be extremely refreshing and cooling. I found the shape of the masks to be the perfect size, and they didn't budge the entire time I wore them. I have fairly sensitive skin, and the solution on these did not cause me any irritation. 


I was going to say, "excuse how gross I look in this photo", but to be honest, I have yet to meet anyone that looks glamorous after a long workout. Also, to my credit, the power went out literally a minute after I took this picture because of a bad storm so the whole evening was a mess if you catch my drift. 

Regardless, I was pleased with these eye masks, and would definitely purchase one of the other versions in the future. I have my eye on the pearl and honey versions right now.I found that these really had a calming effect on me, and felt amazing after my workout. Next time, I think I might pop them in the fridge to add to the cooling effect.

The Sephora Collection Fiber Eye Masks retail for $5, and can be found at your local Sephora.



2 comments:

  1. These look like Rodial eye masks! I wish we had Sephora in the UK. It sounds amazing, x

    ♥ Carly's Beauty World - A Hair, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I'll have to check them out. I hope you get a Sephora soon too. Seems online logical to bring it to the UK. Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!